TripAdvisor
Oia
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews yoga retreat fresh figs stayed here for a week lovely pool little piece of heaven moment you arrive wonderful hotel double bed walk up magical place small kitchen marcos island church hammocks adonis sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank the beautiful family of Pelagos Hotel in Oia, Santorini for their untiring care, warm hospitality and kindness. Hotel Pelagos offers a very relaxed and most comfortable and clean environment. With particular appreciation for all the delicious and beautifully prepared meals. Thank you so much!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I had a wonderful time staying at the Pelagos hotel this year. The lovely staff are so happy and helpful, always ready to help and do whatever they can to make your stay a happy one. I loved the food and traditional style buidings where we stayed. As others have said, its the friendly welcome and relaxing atmosphere that made it such a wonderful place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2018

We didn't stay at the Hotel but we had brunch and dinner there every day. It was the most amazing food I've had in a long time. It was vegetarian (or vegan) food, freshly made and the chef surprised us every day with how many variation of salads there are.

Room tip: Really quite there in general
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2018

I absolutely love this hotel and would recommend it to anyone. The thing that stands out for me (besides the gorgeous, classic Greek buildings with white domed roofs, the pool, the short walk to a beautiful beach, the 5 minute drive to Oia and the delicious food) is the incredible team that run the hotel. They are the reason we come back and they thoroughly spoil us!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

The Pelagos is the perfect place to stay on Santorini, situated just outside the busy but beautiful town of Oia.
You stay in little houses ( I think there about 20 of them) everything is thought of, it’s really clean and the staff can’t do enough for you!
It’s perfect!
We are returning next year❤️

Trip type: Traveled with friends