TripAdvisor
Oia
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews yoga retreat fresh figs stayed here for a week lovely pool little piece of heaven moment you arrive wonderful hotel double bed walk up magical place small kitchen marcos island church hammocks adonis sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to Pelagos for Pilates and Yoga in a year! Run by such friendly, caring and hospitable people. The food last year was yummy and this year even better, with the desserts being far too tempting and tasty! So even with 16 classes of Pilates and Yoga I didn’t shed a pound

The old town of Oia is walking distance as is the beach and if you want to hire a car, bike or quad then the hotel will sort it at a fair cost.

The rooms are simple, clean, bright and comfortable and are moments from the swimming pool ‍♂️ which is long enough for lengths. (Some say it’s too chilly but it works for me!).

And if they are having a quiet moment at the bar, you can challenge them to a game of backgammon and see if you can win!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Adam L
Reviewed May 27, 2018

This was my second trip to the Pelagos and I hope to be back again! It's a family-run hotel, and you can feel the benefit - you are made to feel genuinely welcome, the food is delicious, and the service is warm and friendly. Make sure you have a massage too!
Can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I spent a week at the Pelagos Hotel during a sports camp. The rooms/bungalows, the surroundings and the pool-bar area are ideal to relax. The food is healthy and delicious. A big THANK YOU to the unforgettable staff that allowed me to feel at home in this amazing place.

1  Thank Maria A
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Great huts, surrounding, warm enough swimming pool, bar/food available all day, friendly and professional stuff...I just wish I could spend there the whole summer.

I went there with a training camp and it was really good! I hope to be back.

PS: there is a massage service on site which is truly amasing! I truly recommend to try it

1  Thank Lynn_1977
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Pelagos with my daughter for her college graduation gift. Anthony,Antonis and Marcos were the most wonderful hosts and made our stay in Oai fantastic. They made us feel like family, the service and food was terrific. Very casual and relaxed, always available for anything you might need. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The beach is a very easy short walk, and beautiful. Walked to Selagos winery and anytime you feel like going into Ia, the guys would call a transfer for you, and it’s a quick 10 minute drive, and I loved returning back to pelagos away from all the tourists to the beautiful haven hidden away. I will definitely return, and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Santorini.

Trip type: Traveled with family