I planned this trip sometime ago with the intention of proposing to my girlfriend in Santorini.. I realised from my first email to Loella (Ikies) that this would be something special, I won't go on too much - but it was an amazing experience...the location (we stayed in the Carpenters room) and the service we received was beyond my expectations.. It offers more privacy than some of the other options in Oia and the friendly and efficient staff really make it a delightful place to be....the view is the best as it is located at the beginning of Oia and looks towards the sea and Oia village....sunsets were amazing and most importantly she said YES.. Try the private boat trip with Captain George..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia, Greece