My wife and I decided to go to Greece for our honeymoon, and couldn't decide what hotel to stay at. We looked and looked and finally she came across Ikies and absoultely loved it. She was right. From the first moment that we arrived at the airport to the ride back to the airport everything was fantastic. We went in the slow season, but would definitely recommend going there then. The food service was excellent, all you had to do is make a request of time you would like your breakfast and what you wanted for breakfast and they would have it on your patio waiting for you every morning. The concierge service was excellent as well. We requested dinner reservations, flight reservations, boating excursions and even taxis the day before we wanted them and everything was taken care of. We never had to worry about that. If you don't want to take a taxi everywhere and want to drive they even have a deal with a rental car company and they will arrange for you to have a rental car. The concierge staff was friendly and informative. They would recommend things that are good and be honest on the things that are not so good. They recommended Captain Ted's adventure and it was the best time we have ever had. I will be honest with you that alot of the hotels look the same and have the same kind of feel, especially in Oia, but the friendly service and prompt response to things that you request set Ikies far above the other hotels in Oia. I would recommend going to this place anytime of year. This is a wonderful place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia, Greece