My wife and stayed two nights at Ikies. The hotel is built on the caldera in Santorini, and the view is spectacular, especially at sunset. It is within walking distance of Oia.
Our room was 2 floors, with the bedroom on top. Each morning, breakfast was served on our terrace, and the food was fine. The staff was eager to help in whatever way possible.
All in all, this is a great place. I strongly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia, Greece