we stayed at the Fishermans Cabin for 4 nights, the view was fantastic and we couldn”t wait to get back to the hotel to admire it!!! We had a pool very close to our ”cabin”, but in may the water was rather cold. Instead, the bed was very comfy and cozy, perfect for a couple retreat from daily stressful life. The service was ok, but we had to wait a little for our dinner order, there were a lot of stairs to climb in order for the waiter to get right to our cabin! We had a little kitchen of our own with fridge, water and everything else.The hotel wine was absolutely memorable, the personnel was very helpful and every other detail just contributed to our perfect little dream vacation! If you like quiet, classy appartments, pampering, and breathtaking views, just go there! I know we will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia, Greece