Book In Advance
Tours from Sunset Oia Sailing Cruises tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sunset Oia Sailing Cruises
from $109.00
from $103.20
from $1,146.90
from $137.60
1,804 results
All reviews white beach ocean voyager hot springs day tour bbq lunch unlimited drinks chicken or pork souvlaki greek salad beautiful catamaran life jackets friendly crew semi private tour food was amazing baklava delicious meal bread
Reviewed yesterday

just wonderful. the trip was awesome and the crew was courteous and friendly we were one big tour group of like 22 so all of were on the same boat and it was just us and the crew. very fun.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The weather was perfect. The crew was friendly. The food was delicious. We had a wonderful, relaxing day on the water. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I went on this sailing day trip with my friend and it was incredible. We had a quick 5min walk from our hotel to where the shuttle picked us up to take us to port. The boat was clean and the staff were very kind! We went in early November so it was super warm but we were still able to jump in and enjoy the water. All the other people on the boat were so nice and friendly it was great getting to meet people from all over the world. They have unlimited drinks and the most amazing lunch. The lunch was cooked by the staff on the boat and it was one of the best meals I had while in Santorini! It was such a fun day and you get to see so much of the islands from a different view then you normally would. I would highly recommend sunset oia! it isn’t too expensive and 100% worth every penny!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Beautiful tour, clean boat, great tour. I would definitely recommend this tour if you are on Santorini.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Highly recommended tour.

Staff were helpful, professional and friendly, happy to answer any questions !

Your included unlimited drinks including beer and wine and there was plenty of lunch which was very tasty.

The cruise around Santorini was stunning and breath taking !

Do it, you won’t regret it !

Reviewed 1 week ago

Let's start off by saying I had an early pickup for this tour. I normally wouldn't mind it, however we waited for a few other people to join our bus for over 20 minutes at another location.
Now for the actual tour it wasn't such a bad sailing day. Not super warm, but the water was warm enough to jump in. At the second stop the crew tossed in some bread crumbs and the fish swarmed the boat so people could snorkel a bit. I enjoyed the group I had sailed with, they were all pretty friendly and into having a good time. This didn't affect me any, however apparently all the wine had been drank within an hour or so of the cruise. The crew then put away the rest of the alcohol basically cutting people off saying that they were intoxicated. It was maybe 1 person that was intoxicated to the point maybe they should have quit drinking, but not the entire boat.
Meal was delicious and they had minimal other drinking choices that the people seemed to go through as well after the alcohol was put away.
Once we docked at the end of our cruise it was apparent the crew did not restock the alcohol or drink selection on the boat so that would make sense that they hid the rest of the alcohol. Maybe don't advertise as unlimited drinks if this is the case.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was a beautiful day for the cruise the wind stopped us going around to the red sand beach as the sea was rough but that didn’t change the experience! Free flow wine and beer with a lovely barbecue to finish it off. The crew knew a lot of information throughout the tour and were very friendly

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The catamaran was great - The crew was great - The food was great - The special stops were great - add up all these things and the experience was AWESOME.

The group that we were with was a tour group from the US and Canada during a two week tour of the Greece mainland, Mykonos and Santorini. Everyone one on the tour that went on the catamaran trip thought it one of the high points of our trip. This was our first tour but several on the tour had been on numerous tours and everyone thought this was a great experience and definitely was worth doing.

I would definitely recommend this as something everyone that goes to Santorini should take time to do - You will really think this is great!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time on this cruise! Definitely the highlight of our whole Greece trip. It was quite windy and cold when we went so I think there were a few cancellations for our tour resulting in only 8 passengers on board excluding three crew members. The catamaran was only a year old and looked like a luxury yacht. The crew provided blankets and towels for us. Food was also delicious! Despite the cool weather the waters felt warmer than expected. I would highly recommend this excursion to all my friends!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

All I have to say is that this cruise on a catamaran for 20 people ..there was 18 on board ...made me feel like a millionaire !! We sat in the upper part of the yacht mainly by ourselves & it was as if we had a private charter. Captain Adam and Alex & crew were fabulous as was the food ...and the scenery etc goes without saying.That is why we are here. Do it !! You won’t regret it!!