We were absolutely blown away by this hotel - the service, the rooms, the view, the pool, the food and location. This hotel was recently voted "Best Small Hotel in Europe" by Conde Nast Traveler and definitely deserves it. I traveled with my husband, brother and parents and we all felt the same way. All of the rooms are simple and large - my parents had a superior suite and it actually had 2 double beds. We all thought my brother's room was the fanciest room when we first got there and his was the smallest. The rooms are very basic but charming and chic. As far as the view and location, the pictures on their website speak for themselves. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is expensive, but we did go to a close mini mart and buy wine for cocktail hour. 3 of us had massages and they were fantastic. There were a lot of stairs but no one minded and it wasn't unpleasant. We walked into Oia a lot and enjoyed the walk every time but I do recommend flats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming and intimate Perivolas Hotel is the ultimate in the relaxed and elegant simplicity of island living. Combining breathtaking views with the luxury of absolute tranquility, beautiful architecture, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine and an inspiring land and seascape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Perivolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perivolas Hotel Oia
- Perivolas Santorini/Oia, Greece
- Perivolas Hotel Santorini