Beautiful place, great staff. Just lovely all round.
We stayed in one of the deluxe suites at Perivolas, it was just beautiful. Very roomy with a large spa bath, shower and sauna, lounge area and kitchenette. We received a pitcher of wine from the local wineries on arrival.
Yes, it’s expensive, but worth it!! There may be no fried eggs available for breakfast, but plenty of healthy options available: fruit salad, yoghurt, boiled eggs, lovely fresh bread, cereals, ham, cheese, pastries and cake. There is plenty of choice and makes a nice change to overeating at the buffet.
Yes, there are cats. They are gorgeous. They are by no means strays, they are clean and looked well cared for. They were certainly well fed while we were there. I bought cans of tuna to fed them and left a water bowl. They were definitely not a nuisance!
The pool is by no means huge, it is after all a boutique hotel and built on the side of a hill-slope. The staff are lovely and we were given complimentary mango ice-cream in a martini glass on the afternoon we spent by the pool and had normal poolside service. We had dinner at the hotel on two occasions - both times the food was great!
We found the staff very informative on local activities and recommendations and always helpful and plesant!
No, there are no TV’s in the villas, but look outside – who needs it? We didn’t even miss it!
June is a lovely time to go, without the peak season crowds! Highly recommended Hotel – we just loved it and would return in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming and intimate Perivolas Hotel is the ultimate in the relaxed and elegant simplicity of island living. Combining breathtaking views with the luxury of absolute tranquility, beautiful architecture, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine and an inspiring land and seascape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Perivolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perivolas Hotel Oia
- Perivolas Santorini/Oia, Greece
- Perivolas Hotel Santorini