It's been four months since my wife and I visited Santorini. We can't get it out of our mind. Perivolas is the perfect cliffside perch from which to "take in" Santorini's spectacular caldera. With its icing-dipped walls and authentic, minimalist, almost reclusive feel, it was truly perfect.
Perivolas is pricey. We felt it was worth it. To be fair, it is not, by any stretch, the only place in Santorini or Oia to command spectacular views. Most hotels in this area seem to cling to the cliffside. I can't speak to them. I can only say that Perivolas was exactly what we wanted: no TVs, a small, close setting, spectacular views, faithful architecture and design, capable and friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming and intimate Perivolas Hotel is the ultimate in the relaxed and elegant simplicity of island living. Combining breathtaking views with the luxury of absolute tranquility, beautiful architecture, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine and an inspiring land and seascape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Perivolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perivolas Hotel Oia
- Perivolas Santorini/Oia, Greece
- Perivolas Hotel Santorini