Perivolas is a small cave hotel on Santorini. I have seen pictures of it and wanted to go there for a least 6 years. Finally, this October, we made it. I must say, it lived up to all my expectations. We would like to have stayed forever. However, we did stay for 3 nights. Originally, we thought we'd check out the ruins, wine vinyards, shopping. Except for a day of sailing around the island, we never left the hotel. It was just too beautiful. The view from our room was exquisite, especialy the sunsets. We ate breakfast each morning overlooking the infinity pool (shown in many travel magazines) and lunch outside on the upper terrace. It is definitely the place to unwind. Service is excellent and the "cave" cool and comfortable. I'm already looking forward to returning. However, with all the steps, it is probably not the place for children or the infirm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming and intimate Perivolas Hotel is the ultimate in the relaxed and elegant simplicity of island living. Combining breathtaking views with the luxury of absolute tranquility, beautiful architecture, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine and an inspiring land and seascape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Perivolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perivolas Hotel Oia
- Perivolas Santorini/Oia, Greece
- Perivolas Hotel Santorini