$664
$987
$978
Bookgreece.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,152/night.

$1,947
$1,662
Bookgreece.com
$1,000
$973
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsevery morningstandard villaamazing viewsour honeymoontraditional santorinichanged dailyother guestscommon areasthe cliffprivate deckroom balconyjunior suitehoney moonbreakfast is servedshops and restaurantswine tourhotel is beautiful
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have been at La Perla Villas 4 times, and will continue going there for as long I can. It is my last stop after sailing the Greek islands.
I love it, the view is truly captivating, and allows your imagination wonder with the thought of Atlantis.
The hotel seats right on the caldera. So, you have this awesome view of the sea and the growing volcano, which ones blow up the top of this island. Pack light because you need to go up and down several stairs to reach the hotel thou they always send someone for you to pick you at, and take your bags to your room . I love their small bust refreshing swimming pool. Their breakfast is very simple, so buy yourself some fruits. The service is very nice, But, most of all I go back to this place because of their cave/rooms, amazing view, friendliness, and cleanness.

Room Tip: All rooms look into the caldera
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank francina l
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We recently stayed at this beautiful spot. While our room was tiny the view was HUGE and staff excellent! We were served our simple breakfast each morning on our balcony overlooking the water from our cliff top location. Each night the reception team helped us select excellent restaurants to head to. The position was in the most beautiful part of the island - Oia! There is no pool bar or anything fancy like that and it is not the cheapest around but at high season it's what you would expect to pay. Would not hesitate to stay there again! Thank you to the staff :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at La Perla for four days in July. The first thing i want to mention is that our room was 85 steep steps down from the street level, so if a guest was elderly or had trouble with stairs, this would not be the hotel for them. We arrived late at night and were met at the hotel with help to carry our suitcases down to our room and by Katerina. We were offered the choice of two rooms, which i thought was very nice. We chose a slightly larger one with a lesser view. The rooms themselves are quite small and our room was very plain. The bed was very hard, to the extent i developed a sore shoulder from sleeping in one direction. Also the sheets are the thinnest sheets i have slept in; they are actually a disgrace. The furniture was all old, possibly to look atmospheric, but really not very comfortable. There is only a handheld shower and this is in a bath. We also were not very impressed with the breakfast. It is served on your balcony in the morning, but is only bread, cake, pastries and orange juice, quite different from all the other breakfasts in 4 weeks of travelling through Europe.
However, the pool area is very nice and clean with beautiful views over the Adriatic. We used the pool every afternoon and usually there would be only one other couple using the pool when we were, so it was almost like having our own private pool. The sunbeds are comfortable, with plenty of umbrellas and beach towels.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Santorini and loved the view from the hotel and the pool area but I do feel the rooms need considerable attention and money spent on them.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AtticusShmatticus
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I went at La Perla Villas on our honeymoon in June 2010.
This is an amazing place, I have no more words. I think our pictures speak louder than words. Our great thanks to Elias (the hotel administrator) for the relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at La Perla Villas for one night. The only problem with our stay was it wasn't long enough. Thankfully La Perla allowed us to check-in early and were happy for us to use the pool after check-out whilst we awaited our transport to the airport. The room was rustic with character and was very clean. The staff were very friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast whilst looking out over the Aegean Sea and Caldera (volcano). The pool was magnificent and very clean. The position of La Perla Villas is fabulous - we loved Oia and the walk to the hotel was not too far from the road. I would thoroughly recommend La Perla.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Canava Suite which was quite spacious and had a balcony looking over the Aegean Sea. The non-suite rooms looked quite small.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple