$664
$982
Agoda.com
$346
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $495/night.

All reviewsevery morningstandard villaamazing viewsour honeymoontraditional santorinichanged dailyother guestscommon areasthe cliffprivate deckroom balconyjunior suitehoney moonbreakfast is servedshops and restaurantswine tourhotel is beautiful
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at La Perla for four days in July. The first thing i want to mention is that our room was 85 steep steps down from the street level, so if a guest was elderly or had trouble with stairs, this would not be the hotel for them. We arrived late at night and were met at the hotel with help to carry our suitcases down to our room and by Katerina. We were offered the choice of two rooms, which i thought was very nice. We chose a slightly larger one with a lesser view. The rooms themselves are quite small and our room was very plain. The bed was very hard, to the extent i developed a sore shoulder from sleeping in one direction. Also the sheets are the thinnest sheets i have slept in; they are actually a disgrace. The furniture was all old, possibly to look atmospheric, but really not very comfortable. There is only a handheld shower and this is in a bath. We also were not very impressed with the breakfast. It is served on your balcony in the morning, but is only bread, cake, pastries and orange juice, quite different from all the other breakfasts in 4 weeks of travelling through Europe.
However, the pool area is very nice and clean with beautiful views over the Adriatic. We used the pool every afternoon and usually there would be only one other couple using the pool when we were, so it was almost like having our own private pool. The sunbeds are comfortable, with plenty of umbrellas and beach towels.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Santorini and loved the view from the hotel and the pool area but I do feel the rooms need considerable attention and money spent on them.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AtticusShmatticus
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I went at La Perla Villas on our honeymoon in June 2010.
This is an amazing place, I have no more words. I think our pictures speak louder than words. Our great thanks to Elias (the hotel administrator) for the relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at La Perla Villas for one night. The only problem with our stay was it wasn't long enough. Thankfully La Perla allowed us to check-in early and were happy for us to use the pool after check-out whilst we awaited our transport to the airport. The room was rustic with character and was very clean. The staff were very friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast whilst looking out over the Aegean Sea and Caldera (volcano). The pool was magnificent and very clean. The position of La Perla Villas is fabulous - we loved Oia and the walk to the hotel was not too far from the road. I would thoroughly recommend La Perla.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Canava Suite which was quite spacious and had a balcony looking over the Aegean Sea. The non-suite rooms looked quite small.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and 3 children went to Santorini as part of our family holiday. we hadn't booked anything and stumbled across La Perla by accident. Well it was the best accident ever!!! the rooms were stunning with beautiful views. The service and staff were impeccable. The pool was clean and refreshing with clean towels daily. The room service was A class. And the breakfast was very yummy. We are definitely going back, but maybe without the kids. La Perla really made our holiday

Christine

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed at La Perla and loved it. The view was amazing. There was a pool to lounge at every day. It was right off the main walkway in Oia (with a lot of stairs). The service was good. We had a lovely breakfast every morning on our terrace (included). It is a great place to sit and drink wine and stare out into the water. The interior of the room was somewhat smaller but normal for a European hotel. The bed a little uncomfortable, but not a big deal. Overall I would recommend this place to anyone. It was amazing.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple