1,062 results
All reviews champagne bar infinity pool our honeymoon senior suite beautiful hotel main pool tour of the property the hotel manager private terrace heaven on earth pool staff sister hotel moment you arrive stunning views every morning pedestrian walkway superior room
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Staying at The Katikies was unlike any other hotel I have experienced. They truly are a 5 star hotel in every way. From the time we arrived to the time we left, we were treated like royalty. The people who work there are overly accommodating to help make your stay as smooth as possible. You're breakfast is hand delivered and set up to your room within a half an hour of calling it in. There is an incredible lunch and dinner menu as well as their own highly rated restaurant. You certainly don't need a gym as there are hundreds of steps that you can climb daily for a great workout. Everyone is there to relax and that is certainly all you need to do. The hotel will arrange anything and everything for you as long as you ask. Did I mention the view is like a postcard? You can't beat it.

Room Tip: All rooms have a breathtaking view. There are certainly different sized rooms and they do get pricier as you go up in size. Regardless of which room you chose, the service is still impeccable and all guests are treated equally.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is one of my favorite hotels in the world, and definitely they best you will find in Santorini. In the past, I never really cared for the little things a hotel has to offer (like service, complimentary drinks/wine/chocolates) until I met the staff here at Katikies. The most exceptional staff I have ever experiences in any hotel and I travel extensively.

As for the hotel, amazing. It is perfection. The best views that Santorini has to offer. Great food. Spacious room. Extremely clean, pristine in fact. They take care of everything! I feel like I should be paying more (I'm trying my best to not exaggerate here....it really is that great of a hotel.)

Like I said, I go back every year to Santorini and the Katikies has been my choice for the past two tears. I won't look for any other place. It's in the best area and it has everything you need to enjoy Santorini to the fullest.

This is my first review I've ever written online. I'm glad it is about this remarkable hotel.

If you want to check the photos I took with my iPhone (not edited) or have any questions about it that you'd like to ask me, you can always tweet me @djmotwister.

Room Tip: I stayed both at the Katikies Suite and the Junior Suite. Of course the Katikies Suite is the best but the JS is really good too!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank DjMoTwister
Reviewed March 31, 2012

This review comes a little late and I want to apologise to the wonderful hotel staff for this. I have stayed at many hotels from the leading hotels group and the curated hotels never disappoints. So i knew this hotel would be amazing. But nothing prepared me for just exactly how wonderful this hotel is.

Nothing at this spectacular property can be faulted. The views and the design of the hotel is beyond this world, especially their crowning glory - the honeymoon suite. This suite is to die for. I can't imagine anyone wanting to leave this place. It has everything. Beautiful airy design throughout with shades of white, offset with touches of wood. The bathroom is spacious and functional, with another bath upstairs tucked inside a cave-like design overlooking the caldera. There is also a private Jacuzzi and terrace, complete with awe-inspiring views. I could go on about the design and the views, but I have attached a few photos so enjoy it for yourself.

To top off an incredible experience, the staff were all wonderful and attentive. The restaurant and the daily breakfast (huge selection from their breakfast menu which you order the night before and brought up to your suite in the morning) was amazing.

Other honorary mentions include: the private airport transfers; the incredible pool area, their wedding package and their sister SPA property.

One last thought, the hotel was featured as a backdrop for one of Hermes' recent print campaigns. So if it's good enough for Hermes, it is good enough for the rest of us!

Room Tip: If money is not an option, I would highly recommend the honeymoon suite. You will never want to leave.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We just got back from our honeymoon at Katikies hotel. It was amazing. Upon arrival, they give you champagne and then show you around the hotel. We were upgraded from a superior room to a junior suite which was great! We had a huge balcony with 2 padded benches to lounge on. It was totally private. It was room #1, right near the pool. But since the hotel is so quiet, being near the pool is really no different than any other room!

The service is amazing. You just call the night before and tell them what you wnat for breakfast and what time...cheese omelette, croissants, scrambled eggs, ham and cheese toast, etc and its delivered to your door the next morning and you eat it on your veranda, overlooking the amazing Aegean sea. We only ate at the Pool Restaurant, Kirini, the last night. It was beautiful and so good! And much more reasonable than the other restaurants! But there are so many restuarants in Oia that you wouldn't wnat ot eat there every night anyway.

The pool area is the most amazing part, i think. The pool is an infinity pool overlooking the Aegean and it makes for some great pictures! There is really so much to say about this hotel. Its perfect.

Stayed September 2005

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Simply the stay of a lifetime. Was recommended by a friend, that we should definitely stay there, which will really make our Santorini stay totally unforgettable. Indeed!
Upon arrival to the hotel by a very rude cab driver, we received immediate help at the front desk by Alex, the hotel manger. Was given a private tour of the facilities by the man himself on the breakfast times, pool opening hours, and also a mobile to dial 1 if any assistance is required at anytime.
Was greeted by a cool room, with music playing in the background, when Alex showed us the room. Absolutely pleasant experience, with a stunning view. We could have breakfast in bed, at the balcony or at the restaurant. Also had 2 staff coming around in the night, to provide night service and to check if there is anything they could provide to make you more comfortable. They also have a range of Katikies experiences provided by the hotel.
Its located right at the beginning of Oia, and good to take a walk out, after enjoying the sunset at the hotel
Though the price is steep, but its an experience we will never forget.

Room Tip: Each individual room has a unique view of its own, we got room number 14, which got us a sunset view, right from our bed
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple