“Beautiful Jewellery and Photo Gallery”
Review of Mnemossyne Gallery

Mnemossyne Gallery
Ranked #8 of 30 things to do in Oia
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique variety of fine art photography and jewelry, all astonishingly handmade by local artists. The gallery has a very harmonic atmosphere in an elegant cave house located only a few steps before the Castle and the famous sunset spot in Oia.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Beautiful jewellery store and gallery in Oia. Very friendly girls and fantastic photo work. Congratulations !!!

2  Thank cesarmayal
There are newer reviews for Mnemossyne Gallery

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is unlike all of the other many places in Oia to get jewelry. The earrings I got look like magical water.... unbelievable. The owners are wonderful and even helped us with a special order. They were so on top of the delivery and always communicating the status to us. Fantastic place, with very trustworthy owners. Love love love!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Marie F
Reviewed May 29, 2014

It is such and amazing combination of art and the setting of the gallery is unlike anything we have ever seen. A truly unique experience.

2  Thank EZEastE
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I were hoping to find this shop, as she had heard about its amazing jewellery pieces and designs. In the end, it was purely by chance that we came across it, and how thankful I am that we did.
The jewellery were great and unique. But more than that, we enjoyed the wonderful chat with Alexandra and the "oracle" ;)
We ended up getting 2 rings (1 custom-made one that will be shipped to us soon) for our wedding anniversary, and a surprise pendant for my wife.
Thanks, Alexandra, for that amazing tag team action going on. My wife teared when she got the pendant, and she was amazed how we pulled it off without her noticing! LOL

2  Thank JustinLoo
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Ii was a surprise for me to find this beutiful gallery...so friendly the girls that own the place...every piece was unique very interesting and in a reasonable price!!and what can i say about these spiritual photos...they gave me the sense of freedom...I felt like taking a deep breath!!!!TOGETHER WITH THE AMAZING VIEW IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN OIA....thank you girls!!!i hope i ll come back soon to enjoy your created beauty...georgia

3  Thank georgia t