“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a very pleasant sunny lunch with a great view over the wonderful caldera of Santorini. Service was good and the food simple and very pleasant. A perfect lunch on a perfect day.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for an afternoon snack. He had a smoothie and I had the cheesecake. It was wonderful! Served with strawberry cheesecake ice cream - so good! The patio is also very nice, much nicer than a few others we visited on our stay. Fantastic service as well! If we were staying in Oia we definitely would have returned for a full meal.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant along the main pedestrian street in oia and decided to give it a go! Its not easy to see the name of it from the outside but above the door ir says 'view od the volcano'. The restaurant itself overlooks the caldera but the evening we went it was rainy and windy which was a shame as the views would normally be beautiful!

The restaurant was quite as low season but we sat in a little corner on a sofa and felt very cosy!

The service was friendly and efficient but the main attraction has to be the quality of food! We started with a fantastic pizzerette then I had chicken with mushrooms, feta and tagliatelle and my husband had pork fillets with risotto! 5 star food at relatively good prices! We would return!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great location with a very very nice view down on the town and the sea. The stuff is really nice. They have a big choice of drings and big choice of food, and the best is the food was very good. I can just recomand you to go to Terpsi, have a break, take some food and enjoy your stay there. They have also free WIFI. BTW the toilets are also clean what you can not find always !

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed in Oia early April and found this fantastic restaurant. The customer service and food was the most fantastic we had in the whole trip which followed several weeks in Italy. We enjoyed the whole package including the beautiful view so much we decided to have our Wedding reception there also which again was an amazing experience. I cannot say enough about the customer service we experienced in this restaurant from Roman the waiter to any of the other waiters we had in other days and nights we went there, as well as the owner giving me a beautiful red rose on the night we departed. I still dream about the food. Do yourself a favour and visit this amazing restaurant which could teach so many others about beautiful food and customer service.