We spent 6 nights of our honeymoon at Oia Suites at the beginning of June, and it was lovely. We've stayed at a lot of nice places (and some not so nice) but what made this special was:
- Very helpful friendly staff - Margarita was especially lovely - attentive but not at all intrusive
- peace and privacy - being a few minutes from the centre meant we didn't suffer the crowds that appear in Oia every day. The hotels in the centre have little or no privacy.
- lovely rooms with separate living area, simple clean and comfortable - and comfy big bed
- parking - ample parking right outside the hotel
- good sized pool
- great breakfast delivered to your terrace each morning - luxury!
Be sure to book a room with jacuzzi otherwise you'll be green with envy for your whole stay! We loved ours :-)
All in all it was the perfect choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oia Suites hotel is built on the rocks of magic Oia village at Santorini. Oia Suites is a luxury hotel with unique design, decoration and atmosphere.The breath taking view of volcanic islands of Caldera gives to this unique hotel an unearthly sensation. Oia Suites hotel combines Cycladic architectural with luxurious stay and unforgettable Aegean sea view.Visitors can access Oia Suites hotel into 20 minutes time only, as Oia village is located near Santorini's airport (12km) and harbor (22km).Oia is globally famous for its traditional architectural with bright white concave houses, clerical alleys, magic view to Caldera and fascinating sunset, which considered as one of the most romantic sunsets of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Oia Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oia Suites Santorini, Greece