- great view from living room and bedroom: this is probably the best part of this hotel. You can not get this view anywhere in Oia.
- great staff: very kind, and helpful.
- great breakfast: they brough hot breakfast to our room, and it was great with nice view!
- clean room: room is well maintained.
- good internet: free internet was very useful.
- great price; you can not get any better value than this hotel in Oia
- bathroom: it does not have a tub, and the shower facility is pretty uncomfortable.
- beds: pretty soft and cheap stuff. I could feel the bed spring.
The hotel is pretty nice, but you need a car to go to Oia. It is some distance away from Oia. I would rate this hotel 5 star if they had a better bathroom. for the value, I think this is one of the best hotels out there.
I think it is worth trying a few nights!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oia Suites hotel is built on the rocks of magic Oia village at Santorini. Oia Suites is a luxury hotel with unique design, decoration and atmosphere.The breath taking view of volcanic islands of Caldera gives to this unique hotel an unearthly sensation. Oia Suites hotel combines Cycladic architectural with luxurious stay and unforgettable Aegean sea view.Visitors can access Oia Suites hotel into 20 minutes time only, as Oia village is located near Santorini's airport (12km) and harbor (22km).Oia is globally famous for its traditional architectural with bright white concave houses, clerical alleys, magic view to Caldera and fascinating sunset, which considered as one of the most romantic sunsets of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Oia Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oia Suites Santorini, Greece