“Unforgettable!”
Review of Santorini Mou

Santorini Mou
Ranked #24 of 95 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I travelled to Santorini in september in 2011. I spent 1 week on the island with my boyfriend, and we chose this taverna for our last dinner of the holiday. This was our best decision!!! When you enter the place there is a sign "Thanks for your smile!" At that time you don't know what are they talking about. But 1 or 2 hours later you will! Very kind people, excellent traditional greek music by the owner, good housewine...everything what you need for a perfect night.
I recommend it for couples!!!!

1  Thank T M

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Food was average. We were expecting a night of Greek music but got guitar and the Beatles instead. nothing traditional in the music the night we were there. Not at all what we were expecting. Is not in Oia but on the main road heading in.

2  Thank Chrisi T
Reviewed August 11, 2012

You just have to go there! From the second we walked in we knew it was going to be a special night. A must if you are on honeymoon, or a Green Day fan.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were there in July 2012. What a "feel good" taverna/restaurant. The food was not amazing, but very traditional. I come from a Greek background, and would have to say it was pretty good food, but nothing to write home about. But the atmosphere is. The staff and band were wonderful. It was everything you would want from an old fashioned type restaurant. I would recommend it to everyone. Family, couples, everyone!!!! It will be something I will cherish forever.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We got a load of photo albums, showing previous guests, some of them very famous or honeymooners, instead of a menu card, as a welcome. The food was average, but the atmospfere very friendly.

1  Thank Lionsanne