“Sunset Couples Message” 5 of 5 stars

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sunset Couples Message”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I would like to express to you how much we enjoyed the service we received from you during the Sunset Couples Message. It was a very memorable way for us to finish our holiday. We will surely recommend your service to any of our friends who plan on traveling to Santorini.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank cargillm

• Turkish first
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bliss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wonderful, book it now! There was four of us who all agreed it was just a perfect way to spend a couple of hours. The therapists are all friendly and professional.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Beth_beth_beth_13
Lincoln
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Sunset Massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I have visited recently and enjoyed the sunset massage. The location is a little difficult to find however there are signs so keep a look out for them. The welcome was lovely we were asked to choose which oil we each wanted and were then asked to get changed into the standard 'paper pants' :-) and robe. We were then taken onto the terrace for our massage this was excellent and the staff were great however I did feel a little on display as a lot of people gather in that area each evening to watch the beautiful sunsets, I'm not too sure how private the outside area is but it certainly didn't spoil my time. After the massage we had champagne and watched the sunset overall a lovely evening

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Claireypopz
London, Canada
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 214 helpful votes
“Message was great and the view even better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I had a couples message and both loved every minute of it. Very professional service. The studio is a bit tricky to find, but is worth finding. After the message take the time to enjoy the gorgeous view and then stay in Oia for the worlds best sunset!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tourguiderich
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Opportunity for outdoor privacy?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

So...my husband and I went to the massage studio. In general, the services were very professional. We were treated very well by both masseuses. My two points of feedback:
#1. For an American- I was more bare than I'm typically comfortable with... HOWEVER, this is likely more of a comment on cultural differences. I did not think I was treated in appropriately at any time.
#2. We had part of our massage outside. While this had a beautiful view, it was a bit weird that the occasional tourist could peek down and see us in our robes. ** note: we chose to be outside- they had indoor areas as well. I would have likely asked them to close a curtain they had on the terrace

Visited June 2013