“Million Thanks!!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

After my last visit (one of the hundreds that I have made) I thought is time to say million thanks to everyone that works in this restaurant. For 4 consequative years eating here and have tasted almost everything still is one of the places that can surpirse you with new special dishes (Rooster with Pasta) and ofcourse with a warm welcome and a friendly high standard service.

Congratulations guys...Looking forward for my next visit!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

wonderfull lamb and fresh fish. Gerat service from staff, very friendly and almost like invited to someones family.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very nice local cuisine! I enjoyed this restaurant the most. It might not be by the view side but it is certainly a unique gastronomic experience

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant, reasonable prices and best of all it didn't feel like one of those places where they just push the tourists in and then out, not caring if they enjoyed the night.
The owner was pleasant and professional, clearly making sure the customer was satisfied.

4 Of us ate, their meal was delicious, mine terrible, I did not eat it but the owner went out of his way to make sure I did not leave without having great meal. He made lamb chops on the house- which I enjoyed.
Also had the Choc mouse which is the best I have ever had. .. and I have had many! !

The takeaway from this is that you will not leave the restaurant without having a great meal.

As said no views but heaps of character.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

A lovely meal we have on this restaurant back in 2012. Fantastic red steak and marvelous wine. A superb service from a polite young man who took pride in making the experience good.