“Excellent meal!”

1800-Floga Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a very beautiful restaurant, with very interesting plates! I really enjoyed my time here, and was very pleased. It is a bit of expensive, but it deserves it, both for the meal and for the view. And after all you know what you pay before you enter!
Also the staff was very helpful with everything!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,203)

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I loved this restaurant - great staff: really friendly and helpful but also incredibly appreciative of our custom which was very refreshing. The food was just delicious: everything we tried on our visits there was great: greek salads, the bread, pasta (the smoked duck parpadelle was amazing and I don't typically eat duck much) and the chicken souvlaki was wonderful.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Last time we went here (our honeymoon) it was my favorite place. I think the menu is a little less creative than Floga, and the food itself is maybe not quite as spectacular as Ambrosia. The view of the sunset is awesome, but it's windy, so don't wear your hair down. Definitely one of the more expensive restaurants in Oia, but it's a must-do, second to Ambrosia and maybe Floga!

1  Thank DoctaAndie
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Probably some of the most creative food in OIa, and beautifully presented. We still liked Ambrosia more, but the wine was great, the views were spectacular, and it's pretty much a no-brainer. Definitely one of the best placed in oia!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This restaurant only has two seatings, 8:00 and 10:30. We had the 8:00. By 9:00 we finally got bread. By 9:30 salad, and by 10:00 our main course. By the time our food arrived 3 or 4 groups had walked out. Food was cold, over priced and very, very small portions. By far the most expensive place and worst food of the trip.