“how delicious can a simple pasta be?”
Review of Restaurant Neptune

Restaurant Neptune
Ranked #50 of 96 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just ask the Chef at Neptune. Me and my wife had four cheese pasta and spaghetti with olive oil and basil. We never had such a simple dish so scrumptious. The service was very friendly. We had a great view for dinner. Seeing my 4 year old getting chilly, the server came and put up a retractable wind shield. Our family had a perfect dinner. I can still remember the taste of the cheese and the pasta. We had greek coffee and my son enjoyed an ice cream on the house.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Neptune

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had one day in Santorini, and found this gem.
the view:
This restaurant is on the top of the cliff with an amazing view of the caldera. Nothing blocks your view, literally, don't sit near the edge if you don't like heights.
The service:
waiter heard we were on our honeymoon and next thing we knew we had free shots and baklava. Great service
The food:
I went traditional Lamb shank slow roasted in a cooking bag. forget the name. awesome. wife went pasta bolognese. both loved it, and neither of us could finish.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

polite and friendly waiters, good service, very tasty dishes, definitely worth a return visit in the future

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had a very delicious lamb there with the view of sunset next to the church! A very nice breeze from the see! And the prices have been reasonable!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great views, friendly service and delicious food in the heart of Oia. I highly recommend the seafood spaghetti it was amazing.