“Above average”
Review of Skala Restaurant

Skala Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 95 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: No Sunset View
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food was very good. The price is decent for Oia Santorini.

The view was above average and the ambience is also average that's why only 4 stars.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had a very good dinner at Skala with my daughter, who was very hungry after spendign all day diving. We had some typical greek plates, which to our opinion were much better than the same tried in other restaurants around. Atmosphere was great, personnel very nice and panoramic view breathtaking!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Walk down a few steps off the path to a restaurnat with traditional yummy greek food. Mousaka was perfect! View is great and so are prices! If you sit long enough your with seek the donkeys pass by a few times. Get your camera ready!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. Friendly service and very affordable prices, considering the location and the epic Caldera view. I had the beef with Santorini eggplant in white sauce, my wife had the eggplant stuffed with tomato and feta, and I admit hers had a little more flavor than mine. Both were quite good. I also tried the Crazy Donkey IPA, and being kind of a beer connoisseur, I was stoked. Our waiter was older, seemed like he had been doing this for years, perhaps he owned the place. He even gave me a Crazy Donkey beer glass to take with me! They got a generous tip tonight, it was well deserved. Definitely would eat here again... Recommended for those looking for quality without paying through the nose.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We and our friends ate here during our stay in Santorini, and we enjoyed it very much. My husband and one of our friends had the stuffed squid--which they said was excellent; I enjoyed the shrimp, and our other friend (who is from Greece) approved of her dish as well. We all shared a Greek salad and the fava bean appetizer, too. The view, of course, is fabulous.

We found the prices to be moderate, and in all, we were very pleased.