“Pleasantly surprised” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Petros Restaurant

Petros Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 90 Restaurants in Oia
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were a little hesitant after reading the trip advisor reviews but were all pleasantly surprised! The view is great. The staff on the night were very helpful and attentive, they helped us picked a bottle of wine to suit our tastes and were right on! The eggplant saganaki was delicious... Absolutely amazing! We were really pleased with our meal and i suspect they've made some changes since the other reviews. I had the tenderloin with mushroom which was good cooked and couldn't really fault.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Trier, Germany
“Thoroughly enjoyed our meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Can't believe some of the negative reviews. To each their own, I guess! We had a wonderful meal here and a fair price. I loved being able to see the caldera view to one side, the sunset to the other (though blocked by plastic glass to help the wind but still you can see, and then the village streets down below. For a family, it was a plus b/c there is a park below that our children played at while we enjoyed our wine. For us, it was family cooking at its best. The tomato fritters were AMAZING and we were so glad to try them there. We had the sunset salad which was so huge and delicious that we had our left overs for lunch the next day and it was still fresh and delicious. My husband enjoyed his fish, and I enjoyed my pasta. The service was great and the waiters were so friendly with a warm smile. A beautiful evening in beautiful Oia. Oh, and you can get a decent liter of house wine for much cheaper than anywhere else.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bbrown0804
Sydney
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had four nights at Oia and we chose to eat at Petros two of these nights. The food is great value and the service was impeccable. The staff served us with a smile and even when they had a booked large table to serve, we were not left out. 10 out of 10 for service, food and value. We certainly will be back to Oia and to Petros

Cochrane, Canada
“Can I give a negative rate?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Thinking we would have a nice sunset view, our gang of three couples tried this restaurant one night for dinner. Big Mistake. Big. I ordered the Chef Speciality thinking it was a wise choice. Wrong. The pork dish was terrible. I had to ask twice for my drink. The service was terrible, not attentive at all. I believe they overbilled us as well. Unfortunately, much to my husband's insistence, we chose not to complain and left the restaurant. Do yourself a favour and stay clear from this restaurant!

1 Thank DragonflyJoan
“Worst meal in oia”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Have been in oia for the past 4 days this meal and service was the worst since we've been here, food was Creasy and overcooked price of food was outrageous. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.