“Can I give a negative rate?”
Review of Petros Restaurant

Petros Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 95 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cochrane, Canada
“Can I give a negative rate?”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Thinking we would have a nice sunset view, our gang of three couples tried this restaurant one night for dinner. Big Mistake. Big. I ordered the Chef Speciality thinking it was a wise choice. Wrong. The pork dish was terrible. I had to ask twice for my drink. The service was terrible, not attentive at all. I believe they overbilled us as well. Unfortunately, much to my husband's insistence, we chose not to complain and left the restaurant. Do yourself a favour and stay clear from this restaurant!

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Worst meal in oia”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Have been in oia for the past 4 days this meal and service was the worst since we've been here, food was Creasy and overcooked price of food was outrageous. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Visited June 2013
Northern Virginia
“VERY NICE RESTAURANT IN OIA”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We recently were in Oia for a week and ate at Petros for dinner. We had a very nice meal and the setting was pleasant and quiet.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ADKFIX
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious Greek food”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Quick service, delicious simple Greek food, extensive menu, great view, situated in the heart of Oir.

Visited May 2013
America
“Very brand food”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Order the moussaka and my wife order the spiced meatballs. Both turned out extremely bland in comparison to the other restaurants we've eaten this dish at throughout Greece. Had to douse it in salt and pepper to be able to finish it. The waiter was extremely inattentive failing to give us plates, butter or Olive oil with the bread we ordered. Overall regret having dinner there.

• Visited May 2013