“Absolute Perfection” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ifestio Villas
Ranked #5 of 35 Oia B&B and Inns
“Absolute Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed here at the end of July 2012 with 5 of my friends in the Villa Agis for four nights. Let me start off by saying if you are thinking of staying in Oia then you HAVE to stay here. Katerina (the host) is such an amazing person, her passion for the island is moving and it is what made our vacation. She doesn't want you to just come for the view but she wants you to experience Santorini. She sat down with us and helped us plan out everything we wanted to see and do and made amazing suggestions that we would have never known to do on our own. She was remarkably helpful and our stay was nothing short of perfect. I can't gush enough about her. The villa was to die for! Clean, huge and stalked with everything we'd need and the view from outside was breathtaking. Seriously, look no further, stay here. You won't regret it. I'm already planning my next adventure in Santorini and there's no place I'd rather stay than with Ifestio.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank cristenuta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Greek first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

My time spent in Santorini was absolutely amazing and I really have to thank Katrina and her beautiful villas for making that possible! She welcomed us with open arms when we arrived to the villas and the place was spotless. She was very accommodating and provided us with maps, endless information, and a history of the island itself. Always around to answer any questions we had for her concerning the island and she even drove my sister to the doctors when she was feeling ill. I can't express enough how great of a time I had at Ifestio Villas. I have recommended this spot to EVERYONE! The location, villas and people are an amazing way to spend time in Oia.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Natalie G
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We cannot say enough good things about Ifestio Villas. The minute you arrive, Katerina, the most amazing hostess, makes you feel like family. We were traveling with 2 other couples, and couldn’t have asked for better accommodations (Villa Agis - very spacious and comfortable for 6 people). Katerina was extremely helpful by setting up our transportation to and from the port/airport, arranged for someone to help us with our bags (yes, there are a lot of stairs, but each step is well worth it!), and greeted us at our villa for a quick tour and history lesson of Santorini. Afterwards, she was extremely patient with us, answering our MANY questions, and helped us to plan out our 3 days on the island. Our kitchen/fridge was stocked with champagne, wine, water, juice, sandwich meat, cheese, bread, homemade jam, etc…it was truly amazing, and way more than we expected! She provided fresh beach towels, beach bags, and flip-flops for all 6 of us, and anytime we needed her, she was around to help with anything. My husband and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary during our stay, and she was excited to help my husband plan out our entire evening, and it was of course, perfect! We were all raving about her homemade jam, so much so that she even sent us all home with a jarful. The view from the cave house is nothing short of spectacular (view of the caldera), and we enjoyed many mornings and evenings out on the balcony, soaking in magical Santorini. This is the place to stay in Oia, and we all look forward to returning many times in the future. Thank you Katerina, for an unforgettable stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kristin H
Dubai, UAE.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Santorini is so spectacular that you are guaranteed great views wherever you stay on the island. So the reason you choose this B&B is not just for it's amazing view but to have Katerina guide you through your holiday.

I will not add anything further on the villas as this has already been covered by people before. All I want to add is that you make use of all the valuable advise you get for free when you stay here. Contrary to what people say about Santorini, if you use Katerina's advice you will have an awesome holiday for next to nothing.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Shane1977
Rishon Lezion, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

There is a book called “Every house needs a balcony”. Well, the balcony in Villa Paride is the balcony every house or everyone needs. The perfect place to have breakfast (all the ingredients are supplied - including eggs, ham, cheese, bread, milk, a toaster, a juice squeezer and more), to sit in the umbrella shade and read a book while petting a friendly cat, or just stare at the endless beauty in front of you.
The rest of the villa is great too – simple but perfect, clean and comfortable.
If you insist on leaving the villa - after all there are things to see around Oia and Santorini - Katerina is a great source of information, and her recommendations regarding places to eat and where to visit, were very helpful, not to speak of her warm friendliness.
Thank you Katrina for it all- it was one of the best vacations ever.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Sarit T
Lillian, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

My husband and I started our Greece holiday at the Ifestio Villas. I could not have picked a better place to spend our first 4 days. It was our first time in Greece and the villa was everything I had pictured in my mind that was Santorini. The owner, Katerina, made everything so special for us. It was important to me to stay somewhere that would give us warm Grecian hospitality. From the first email I received from Katerina, I could tell this would be a great place. She helped us plan our days on Santorini perfectly and made sure we had whatever we needed. We had the smaller villa, which was the classic blue and white cave house you see in all of the postcards. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Oia is a magical place and Ifestio is the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank hulagirl50
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

Having reviewed a number of places to stay I decided upon Ifestio Villas. Katerina the host is an angel sent from above, she took care of absolutely everything from organising pick up from the airport, car rental, restaurants, what to see and even decorated our villa while me and my partner were out for dinner on her birthday. The Villas were clean and had everything you could want, the views of the Caldera were amazing from our private balcony. You could even see the moon from our bed. Amazing Island, wonderful people and stunning sunsets you can not ask for more. But for me Katerina and Ifestio Villas made everything perfect. We will definetly come again! See you soon!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple