After camping for many days, this place was heaven!
Beautiful / clean / comfy rooms
Air conditioning, clean showers and toilets.
Close to the beach with lounge chairs (get their early)
The restaurant was good, but very slow at getting food.
I would return to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sunset Kendwa, your place to stay in the tropical paradise of Zanzibar's north coast. Fringed by powdery-white sand beaches, azure waters, and thriving coral reefs, the exotic spice island of Zanzibar is the most idyllic of tropical destinations. We offer a wide range of brightly decorated traditional rooms and bungalows, as well as all the facilities you will need to help you ease into Zanzibar's relaxed pace of life. Right on the perfect sands of Kendwa beach on Zanzibar's north coast, this is the perfect place to unwind, spend your days swimming or sun-bathing, snorkelling, scuba diving with our award winning on site water sports centre Scuba Do Zanzibar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sunset Kendwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bungalows Hotel Zanzibar
- Sunset Hotel Zanzibar
- Sunset Beach Hotel Zanzibar