The location is beautiful. Great on site bar and restaurant with comparable prices to neighboring resorts. Fun hammocks. Breakfast was included but only had fruit and omelette.
We were supposed to have a safe and air conditioning, both of which we did not.
Clean rooms and establishment. Excellent security.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sunset Kendwa, your place to stay in the tropical paradise of Zanzibar's north coast. Fringed by powdery-white sand beaches, azure waters, and thriving coral reefs, the exotic spice island of Zanzibar is the most idyllic of tropical destinations. We offer a wide range of brightly decorated traditional rooms and bungalows, as well as all the facilities you will need to help you ease into Zanzibar's relaxed pace of life. Right on the perfect sands of Kendwa beach on Zanzibar's north coast, this is the perfect place to unwind, spend your days swimming or sun-bathing, snorkelling, scuba diving with our award winning on site water sports centre Scuba Do Zanzibar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sunset Kendwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bungalows Hotel Zanzibar
- Sunset Hotel Zanzibar
- Sunset Beach Hotel Zanzibar