Ways to Experience Busungu Tours and Safaris
from $20.00
More Info
from $650.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a lovely trip to Mikumi National Park - everything was well organized, we saw lots of animals, stayed at a nice place and have nothing to complain about Can only recommend others to use Busungu Tours for safaris and other trips - reliable, well organized and fair prices.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed the trip very much! It was very well organized, and all the guides are very friendly and helpful! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to Zanzibar for 3 nights/4 days. Had one night at a hotel in Stone Town and two nights at a beach logde up north in Nungwi. The hotels were really good with good service - and hot water!

We went on a spice tour, where we saw different spices and had the opportunity to buy fresh spices for a really affordable price.

Our dolphin tour was really nice as well. The guides took us on a boat to the dolphin-area, and they wouldn't leave before we saw the dolphins - and we did!

Had a some really nice days. Really well organized, and if we had any problems we could just call Edward - really nice and helpful guy!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was on spice tour, prison island with snorkeling and dolphin safari in Zanzibar. Everything was set up for me, I just had to be ready, when the drivers came to pick me up. Super easy and painless! Would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was fortunate enough to be visiting Tanzania as part of my university placement, so wanted to experience an African safari while I was in this beautiful area of the world. I contacted Busungu Tours and they could not be more accommodating.

They were extremely good at communicating with me in the build up to the safari, so I felt at ease knowing the full itinerary for the weekend.

The staff members were all very friendly and welcoming, making sure the experience was as stress-free as possible.

The safari was an experience I will NEVER forget, mainly due to the drivers who went above and beyond to make sure you were able to witness some of the breathtaking wildlife Mikumi has to offer.

The hotel and food was of the highest standard, so I felt well rested and energised despite the early starts for the game drives.

Overall, I could not recommend Busungu Tours and Safaris enough, and urge anyone travelling to Tanzania to arrange your tour through them. :-)

Date of experience: August 2019