Clifftop Lodge(Welgevonden Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
$622
$349
  • Breakfast included
Nungubane Game Lodge(Welgevonden Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
$451
  • Breakfast included
Camp Ndlovu(Welgevonden Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
$846
$824
Priceline
Jamila Game Lodge(Welgevonden Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
$358
$298
Agoda.com
    Mhondoro Safari Lodge & Villa(Welgevonden Game Reserve)
    $1,267
    Zulu Camp(Vaalwater)
    $756
    $1,098
    $929
    Hotwire.com
    Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,081/night.

Thaba 'Nkwe Lodge(Thabazimbi)(Great Value!)
    $56
    • Pool
    iBhubesi Private Game Lodge(Welgevonden Game Reserve)
    Agoda.com
    • Pool
    All reviewsthe reservegame driveswonderful experiencerooms are bigperfect serviceabsolute favouritecheetah cubsstunning landscapeoutdoor showersuperb foodlittle toucheshot water bottlesafrican bushsouth africaspecial memoriesset highchecking in
    Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent 2day stay at Nedile lodge. The accommodation is not as pricy as some of the establishments at Madikwe or Kruger. It is a small intimate lodge with 10 guests maximum. Food served is really good. Game drives are educational with a wide group of species seen. To see the big five in one day, will be difficult according to me. All in all, a very pleasant stay!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I went to Nedile lodge with my husband and son for my birthday. What a wonderful weekend! The lodge is beautiful the staff friendly and very efficient and the rooms comfortable with beautiful views of the reserve. The food was exceptional the service very good.
    The game drives were the highlight of the weekend. Mike, our ranger and guide was excellent. He entertained us with interesting facts about the animals and the environment and ample of the best photo opportunities one can ask for.
    Anica and the staff at the lodge greeted us with warm scented towels on our return from the game drives, especially nice after the chilly afternoon drive.
    We had a breakfast visit from an elephant at the swimming pool at the lodge deck one morning.
    On my birthday they surprised us with a bottle of champagne and candles with rose petals in our room after dinner.
    It was an outstanding weekend, Mike and Anica are excellent hosts. I can really recommend this lodge.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
    1  Thank Nettie26459
    Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent 2 nights at Nedile Lodge in June, and having visited a number of other lodges in Welgevonden we agree that Nedile is now our absolute favourite. The lodge is small and beautifully laid out. Luxurious without being pretentious, lots of attention to detail, hot water bottles in the bed and a fire lit when you return from dinner. Tea / coffee / hot chocolate brought to your room with the 6am game drive wake up etc. Ranger / manager Barendt along with Manager Jonathan run an excellent operation, the small staff compliment are friendly and helpful and the chef excellent. Game viewing at Welgevonden never disappoints, made even more enjoyable by a knowledgeable ranger. We'll definitely return to Nedile.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank GuinyG
    Reviewed May 7, 2017

My second stay at this location but certainly not my last. Everything...and I mean everything....about Nedile is first class from the game drives with Michael, the physical accommodations, and most especially the entire hospitality staff. As a bonus you have that beautiful view from the veranda. I visited four game reserves/parks on this visit and it was Welgevonden which was my favorite and provided me with the best game sightings. Looking forward to my third visit in the future.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
    1  Thank jwkeith
    Reviewed April 27, 2017

Stayed 4 Nights at Nedile and pictures do not do if full justice. The place is amazing and so beautiful. Location best in the reserve rooms and staff fantastic. 9 game Drives with the excellent Barand as our guide made it even better. Best Reserve we have stayed in.

Room Tip: Room 1 Next to Pool and Bar
    • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple