We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Hudson
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Paradise Pines
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Don't waste your money...this will definitely be the last jellystone we will ever stay at...everything was shut down and staff left at 5..what? Really?..I can't believe this place hasn't gone under...it is really pathetic.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank psbsavings
Gina L, Owner at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Paradise Pines, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

We have tried to contact this guest and were hoping to speak with them prior to responding to their review. We had hoped to have more insight regarding their concerns. Any constructive criticism from our campers is used to improve our operations. During the spring and fall the hours of operations for some amenities and facilities will be shorter than the summer hours. We suspect this may be part of the problem. Hours of operation for any of our amenities and facilities is available at time of making a reservation. We encourage this guest to contact us at the park and hope for the opportunity to serve them again. We are confident that their next stay will be a good one.

Jellystone Park

There are newer reviews for Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Paradise Pines

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We spent a cold, rainy Memorial Day weekend tent camping at Paradise Pines. While the weather gave us all the benchmarks of a lousy time,
the fun activities and the helpfulness of the park staff made things much better. The kids loved the Breakfast with the Bears, the Stuff Your Own Bear activity, and the Hey Hey rides. The kids had a great time slopping around the rainy playground and the heated pool allowed for swimming in 48 degree weather. Made lemonade out of lemons at theis nice campground. The only thing is...be prepared to cough up the cash...the nicer activities are not cheap and sometime you feel that you are being nickeled and dimed to death.

• Stayed: May 2013
Gina L, Owner at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Paradise Pines, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Glad to hear you had a blast at our camping resort! The weather was certainly challenging over the Memorial Day Weekend but everyone seemed to make the best of it and enjoy themselves. While many of our activities are included in our nightly fees, there are some activities with nominal charges. These are usually activities which go above and beyond and provide the participant with either a ceramic piece, stuffed bear or a craft for example. Hope to see you back at the park again this season!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We traveled here last summer and had a great time. They had put us in a site that there was no way our trailer was going to fit so they quickly made things right and changed where we would be. We had a great site that was at the very end of the campground. It was a bit far away from things but it was very private. The waterslide, pool, train, hayrides, jumping pillow, mining space, pedal bike and night time dance party was all fun. We look forward to going again this year. Thank you for a great time!

1  Thank HereWeComeFlorida
Gina L, Owner at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Paradise Pines, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Thanks for reviewing our campground on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your site and all that is offered at the park. Hope to have you camp with us again!

Jellystone Park

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We arrived on a Saturday around 5pm. Check in took only a few minutes, and then we were lead to our site. We travelled with another family and their site was next to ours (134 and 135). These are great sites for two families traveling together, because they face each other! Site 135 was a bit sandy, and the sites were not too shady-just and FYI. It was really no big deal to us, just a little more sweeping of the carpet. We had 7 children with us, ages 4 to 12. Never once did we hear "I'm bord!" The kids had plenty of activities to keep them busy ALL day long. Strangely, this was one of the most relaxing vacations in a while, no arguing within the kids, and not complaining to the Adults. at 9:30 every morning Yogi or Boo ride around and visit the campsites. There is a trainride in the afternoon. A daily hey ride too. We played candy bar bingo, there was a DJ and kid dancing one night. A BBQ, and group marshmellow roast, ceramics, daily crafts, kids games, a scavenger hunt, a treasure hunt. The kids made maps for the treasure hunt. Sack races, playground games, two playgrounds, a bounce pillow, pedal cars, miniture golf, an inflatable water slide in the pool area, a nice 4 foot pool for the kids-nice and big. The children could ride their bikes around the campground all they wanted. Basically level and gravel. The river was great. The water level was very low, but that made for so much fun the kids. We walked to a bridge under rt 87 in the river, and found a rope swing. There was a nice sandy area, and the kids could actually build sand castles near our campsite. The store was stocked nicely. The campground was clean. Paintball is available to play at a cost of about $40 per per person. Very simple and great for beginners.
The main bath house is nicer than the outer ones and have a toilet sink and shower, with constant running water for the shower. The outer ones have push button showers and sinks. The toilets are located on the other side of the building.
That was all the GREAT stuff... Now the not so great stuff...which is not much at all and did not make much of a difference in our overal experience!
Out of all the staff we encountered only two people that were less than friendly. One you just had to kill her with kindness and she softened up. The other was hopeless-I tried...
The fun was a little stifled on the water slide for the kids because they could not bounce around as much as they would have liked too. The not so friendly lady made sure of that!!!
The only other issue I would say was the carpeting by the pool. It is indoor/outdoor carpeting and I am sure it seemed like a great idea at the time, but it is not. My 7 year old would not go into that area of the pool because she did not like the feel and the smell of the carpet. Word amungst the campers is to remove it.
We had a great time here, and if it was not 5 hours away, we would frequent this campground.

Room Tip: All sites are nice, level, with gravel/dirt pads. Most have shade. Very quiet and family oriented...
1  Thank Janet M
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I might return but I would be sure to ask for a bigger site away from I-87. The noise at night from the highway was very loud. I actually had to wear earplugs in order to sleep. It didn't seem to bother my husband. We had the smallest campsite I have ever seen and there was a street light directly above us that shined all night. Some of the staff was friendly, some where so-so and some were rude.The pool was nice. The pedal cars and bounce pillow were fun when they were open. The hours for those seemed odd and even when they said they were open they weren't. The place seemed way overpriced to me.

Room Tip: Ask for a site away from I-87
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Very expensive camping park compared to the park in Cooperstown. 8$ for a small bundle of wood that only lasted for half an hour, we only bought it because we were not allowed to bring our own wood to burn. At night next to the river it looked more like we were staying at a trailer park than at a campsite. Speaking of the river, do not go near it at night! I put my feet in as it was getting dark and when I took them out, I found a leech on my ankle and my bf had to pull it off me. The slide for the kids was dry, we brought 5 kids, the youngest 5 and the oldest 14, one got rubber burn on her elbow, another got her hand cut and one got a sore neck because the pool below it was a little too shallow. The use of the peddle carts are limited to certain hours of the day and our 13 and 14 (almost 15) year olds were kicked out of the arcade because they were not accompanied by an adult! It was ridiculous! I guess it's okay for the little kids if you want to be with them the whole time and plan to do everything multiple times and want to spend lots of money. Sadly(yet happily), we are limited on money so we are never going here again. I would rather travel 5 hours to get to the site in Cooperstown than the hour and a half trip to this one.

6  Thank Lin W
Reviewed August 20, 2012

we have been to paridise pine 3 times just this year every visit we bring extra family members and we have a wonderful time we have never had any problems with the staff and you know no place is perfect.I owned my own business and i know first hand no matter how hard you try you can't please everyone. My daughter is 4 and this is her favorite place to go mine too if we lived colser we would be there more. we visited yogi bear park in new hampshire and were very disipointed it was dirty not well maintained and the only thing for my daughter to do was play in the kiddy pool it was nice but the kids there were pushing and hitting her. we hope you give paridises pine a try it we did and we love it there.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
#1 of 4 in North Hudson
Tumble Inn
Tumble Inn
#4 of 8 in Schroon Lake

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Paradise Pines? Share your experiences!