The very friendly people from Les Paletuviers welcome their guests with a warm heart. It is a holiday village that is owned by a Belgian family and runned by Pap, a Senegalese partner and a young Belgian couple, Pieter and Anouk. They do a lot with and for the people around by integrating them to your holiday. The guides are excellent. As a customer you have the choice between participation with the village life or staying in the holiday village. But it would be sad not to discover the nature (Mangrove delta f.i.) and people of Senegal. A driver and a travel guide go with you and give you a good feeling while they inform you about the habbits. If you want to relax some day at the pool, all is possible. The kitchen is good, the climate is excellent, and februari or march are excellent months because few moskitos.
The rain season starts in june of july and ends around october nov.
Wifi all over the place. Renovation of different aspects give the place a new look with respect for nature and environment. What you see on the website is reality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect mix between the comfort of a luxury lodge and out of your comfort zone excursions, cultural encounters and adventure, run by the Belgian Karolien. Located in the most beautiful bay of the Saloum delta, protected by UNESCO and in the authentic village of Toubakouta ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jovago.com so you can book your Les Paletuviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine Les Paletuviers Toubakouta
- Les Paletuviers Senegal/Toubakouta