Very far from Dakar, 5 h. drive in an old minibus, no airco, no water in a temperature from 42 °C. In the middle of Toubakouta there is the hotel with poor rooms, no shade on the pool and no good seats. However food and staff is very good. Excursions booked in the hotel are very expensive.
Walking in the village was almost impossible because of the salesman everywhere. They where aggressive and not friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect mix between the comfort of a luxury lodge and out of your comfort zone excursions, cultural encounters and adventure, run by the Belgian Karolien. Located in the most beautiful bay of the Saloum delta, protected by UNESCO and in the authentic village of Toubakouta ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jovago.com so you can book your Les Paletuviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine Les Paletuviers Toubakouta
- Les Paletuviers Senegal/Toubakouta