The hotel was just what you need as a base for exploring downtown Mindelo and the harbor, or if you intend to travel on to Santa Antao, or visit the island of Sao Vicente. Restaurant and Service were excellent. The rooms are rather small (but we are used to that in Europe). On the other hand, the swimming pool and the terrace have a generous size for a hotel located by one of the main squares of the city. And don't forget: This is Cape Verde; they are (still) unspoiled by jet set tourism. --- Have you ever seen taxicabs as inexpensive as those in Mindelo?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 minutes away, by foot, from the main tourist attractions of the city - the Mindelo bay; the harbor neighborhood with its famous Belem Tower copy; the old Mindelo town, where one can feel the influence of the British presence in the XIX century - the guest can also from the hotel Oasis Atlantico Porto Grande start its journey towards the discovery of the several bars, cafes and restaurants that characterize this Capeverdian city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Oasis Porto Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Atlantico Porto Grande Hotel Mindelo
- Hotel Oasis Porto Grande Mindelo, Cape Verde - Sao Vicente