Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Yoga Retreat and more

What an amazing and life changing experience it was to be part of a week long yoga retreat here in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Rhianblacksmith
via mobile
Yoga

Yoga with Sheena and Marta was the best experience ever. Every courses are different, we try 6... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $203.17
from $107.23
from $39.84
More Info
All reviews cabo verde morning classes great teacher small studio different levels sound healing magic hands body and soul morning and evening light hearted true meaning positive energy mother earth first hand smile on your face thank you so much full body massage
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2019

We followed a few classes from Sheena and Marta. The morning classes, which are located on the beach, are definitely amazing to wake up with. The are accessible for each level.

The classes in the evening are more energetic, which I also love. It’s a nice small studio and very clean.

From Marta we followed the Energy Flow class, a mix from a few yoga styles, where the more advanced moves where explained deeper. It was fun to play with. They give a lot of individual feedback and it always ends with a nice massage. (when you have the opportunity to do the full body massage, do it! Marta have magic hands)

From Sheena we followed a yin class which you definitely have to try! It was a amazing journey where she also incorporated a sound fork. It is amazing what sounds can do with your body! When you liked to be forked you definitely should take this class ;)

Thanks a lot you beautiful people!

Reviewed October 26, 2019

If you like or are interested in yoga you have to visit this yoga school!
We followed lessons from both Sheena and Marta and they are great!
They are skilled in various types of yoga with both their specialities. Their lessons are filled with passion and love for yoga and the finishing meditation + massages are the best. Would definitely recommend going here during your stay!

Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

We are so grateful for this wonderful, very personal yoga lessons! Marta is an incredible teacher who makes you feel very welcome. She doesn’t focus on what you can’t do but what you can do and spreads her positive energy on you. My boyfriend went for the first time to Yoga - before, he never was really interested in it. He came back 3 times (Miracle )! I am not so much of a review-writer - but we are really happy to have found Yoga Cabo Verde and hope a lot of people will do too :)

Marta also gives massages - we both love massages when on vacation, so we have tried a bunch. This was by far(!) the best massage we both ever had. So what else to say then HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and thank you thank you thank you, Marta ❤️

Joost & Lena

Reviewed October 13, 2019

Sheena is the best kept secret on Sal Island! This is to anyone out there who on a journey or simply wants to explore Yoga and Sound Healing with a genuine teacher. There is no age limit as she has the an amazing quality to connect wity anyone.

There are many yoga teachers on this planet but there is only one Sheena.

Sheena teaches yoga and undetakes sound healing from a place of genuine intent to bring change in the way we lead our lives. Her work comes from a place of non judgment and her passion for the subject is delivered from a desire to support change physically and emotionally. There is always an added bonus of humor.

I can honestly say - find sheena in Santa Maria, try her yoga class or better still book yourself in for some sound healing and then step back and feel yourself transform. If you feel you are ready for somethig a little bit more Sheena also does bespoke sessions and packages.

Start your journey back to yourself and intiate a meet -up with Sheena. You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019

I had 2 great 1-2-1s with Marta at the studio, during my time on Sal. Marta is a very experienced yoga teacher in diverse yoga styles, having acquired her trainings in Mexico, Bali, and India. I wanted to explore a couple of poses I find particularly challenging. Being away from home enables you to come out of your comfort zone. The Cape Verde vibe really supports you to relax and get in tune with your body. My 1-2-1s with Marta enabled me to find new perspectives on the poses, and the way forward! Marta was very knowledgeable, supportive, gentle, and showed great humility and humour. I loved every moment. I highly recommend Sheena and Marta!

Date of experience: September 2019