TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Yoga Retreat and more

What an amazing and life changing experience it was to be part of a week long yoga retreat here in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Rhianblacksmith
via mobile
Yoga

Yoga with Sheena and Marta was the best experience ever. Every courses are different, we try 6... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $203.17
from $107.23
from $39.84
More Info
All reviews cabo verde morning classes great teacher small studio different levels sound healing magic hands body and soul morning and evening light hearted true meaning positive energy mother earth first hand smile on your face thank you so much full body massage
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019

After the first yoga class at Yoga Cabo Verde I was hooked. I managed to do 11 classes during my stay and i appreciated every single one of the. I would absolutely recommend doing a yoga class with Marta or/and Sheena, and this studio alone is worth going back to Sal. I loved how the classes are not that big, so they pay attention to each person that is in that class, with help, guidance, adjustments and some love. That was much appreciated, and so are you. Thank you so much for every class, every hug and all the love!

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Great yoga experience at the beach taking yoga classes with Sheena. Best thing you can do in the morning to begin your day - to take care of yourself and treat you well.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019

I'm one these business guys. You know, trying to make it in the big city. Pushing myself every day. For what really? Sometimes I'm not sure anymore. In this process, I forgot what I was to unwind, relax, feel in touch with myself, shut the hell up (both in- and externally), and just be. Sheena made me remember. For the first time I can remember. I would recommend her yoga experience to anyone, at any time, anywhere. Whether you're a seasoned pro, or just getting started. Absolutely wonderful.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Geez - do I feel great or what!
After ten days of nightly yoga with Marta, Jane and Sheena, I feel fabulous!
We were never more than 7 in the class, always laughed and hugged. Above everything, everyone there seemed to really have a good time and explored the realms of possibilities.
Shall always giggle when thinking of bunches of flowers :-)
Thank you gorgeous ladies!

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I have been practicing at this studio for the last four months and have been consistently impressed by the dedication of the teachers and quality of instruction. My practice has evolved and I have learned continuously from each of the instructors, who have a strong focus on alignment and on mind/body connection. This is a great place no matter if you are an experienced student or just curious about yoga - I'm very grateful to have found Yoga Cabo Verde and that it's become such a part of my routine here in Sal!

Definitely hope to one day come back and join the team on a yoga retreat :)