We are from belgium, and spend this last week, including new year's day at morabeza hotel. We hired a duplex, with private solarium terrace, a must! The room was marvellous, the food is very good, don't forget to ask whatever you want extra for breakfast, they can do it! Friendly staff, everyone will do what is possible to please you. We took only half-board, it's enough! However beverages are expensive, go to the beach bar or in town, you'll save money. The best supermarket is cuzo, at 500m from entry (go right, first left, pass two streets, when you see farmacia, the green building next), you'll find everything you need food, water, beers, cigars, etc. at best price.
In town, caboverdians are quite sympatic, the senegalese less ! First question they ask : Hi, swedish? English? I speak french so : Français? Belge? MY REPLY : Camerounais . It's delightful!
Morabeza Hotel is for you if you are indepedentant, if you want something , you ask : they do. Or they have an answer. The Guest service never leave you alone. The servers are friendly if they have a tip, otherwise they ignore you : that's a pity
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Morabeza We are located on the beautiful Santa Maria Beach on the southern most part of the island of Sal, Cabo Verde. We are confident that you will find your stay at our hotel to be a most enjoyable and memorable one ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Morabeza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morabeza Hotel Santa Maria
- Hotel Morabeza Cape Verde/Ilha Do Sal - Santa Maria