We stayed here three nights. The hotel was not busy so it was particularly peaceful and relaxing. There is plenty of space in the extensive gardens. The standard rooms are surprisingly spacious. We usually prefer smaller, homely guest houses/smAll hotels but this was absolutely ideal for re-charging our batteries.
The hotel iis very well located. I did find the restaurant/breakfast areas a bit gloomy and unenticing. So we had a drink but did. not eat in the restaurant. internet access is not free.
One small gripe- you are advised against drinking tap water. Normally when this is the case I have found hotels provide drinking water in your room every day. There was only one bottle provided on arrival. The supermarket is in town but is closed on Sunday. This means you could end up paying double for water at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Morabeza We are located on the beautiful Santa Maria Beach on the southern most part of the island of Sal, Cabo Verde. We are confident that you will find your stay at our hotel to be a most enjoyable and memorable one ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Morabeza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morabeza Hotel Santa Maria
- Hotel Morabeza Cape Verde/Ilha Do Sal - Santa Maria