Morabeza had been mentioned to me as the best hotel in Cabo Verde. I dont know if that is the case but it is surelly a place I would go to again and again for a nice holiday. The location is the best you can expect: on the beach, 3 minute walk away from Santa maria "city" center, 15 min away from the airport. Morabeza is a concept - do NOT go if you are looking from this huge family, all-in oriented hotels where you are recognized by a colourful bracelet. Morabeza is owned by a belgian family for about 50 years, having a responsible attitude. It is not a luxury hotel but if luxury is what you are looking for, maybe Cabo Verde is not the place to go. The food is correct, the prices are fair (Sal is not cheap...) and the all place is very quite. The only thing to regret is the service, not very friendly or helpful. But that is a problem generaly spread in Cabo Verde, to be honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Morabeza We are located on the beautiful Santa Maria Beach on the southern most part of the island of Sal, Cabo Verde. We are confident that you will find your stay at our hotel to be a most enjoyable and memorable one ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Morabeza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morabeza Hotel Santa Maria
- Hotel Morabeza Cape Verde/Ilha Do Sal - Santa Maria