On an excellent beach with a good size pool. The food was excellent and the staff, with 1 exception, were very friendly. The hotel caters mainly for Italian guests with some Brits and Germans, but that is not really a problem. The beach is not really suitable for young children as the waves are quite strong and there is also a fairly strong current.
The town of Santa Maria is about 20 minutes walk along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in June 2000 with the aim to reach to Italian market demand, begins to extend to other European markets in 2007, arousing the interest of many TO, by its location, rooms particularity (large and well distributed), kitchen and general services. In 2014, after a partnership with Thomas Cook Group, associated with the brand smartline, the hotel started a deep restructuring process, increasing as well its capacity. All services are covered, since, restaurants, bars, rooms, pool, reception, anphitheatre, much of which is already completed. A new face of the smartline Crioula will be presented from November 2014, and is already perceptible, which also includes more beverage offers in AI, and more options for cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crioula Club Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crioula Hotel Santa Maria
- Crioula Santa Maria
- Crioula Club Hotel & Resort Cape Verde/Ilha Do Sal - Santa Maria