“Lovely family holiday in well appointed apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Private Balcony Lounge/Dining Room
Local Submarine Trip
Santa Maria Beach
Santa Maria Beach
Beer on the Local Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
rob h
haslemere
“Lovely family holiday in well appointed apartment”
Reviewed February 20, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We had a lovely holiday in this two bedroom apartment. The apartment is very well equipped in a nice quiet sunny position on the alll-inclusive resort. Sitting outside on the balcony in the sun was a joy with the upstairs position affording extra privacy. There is a nice beach at the resort but we would recommend walking 10 minutes to Ponta Preta beach which was gorgeous and virtually empty. In the evenings a 5 minute taxi ride (cost 3 or 4 euro) takes you to the local town with a number of restaurant options. Paul was very helpful throughout the process with prompt, friendly and informative replies. There isn't a huge amount of things to do in Sal but if you are after a relaxing holiday in the sun we would recommend this as a good option !

Feb 22, 2018
Dear Nicola and Rob. Thank you so much for your lovely review of our apartment and your holiday. I'm please to hear that you had a great holiday and you enjoyed the apartment, especially the location of it. As you know when I sent you the info pack, I always recommend trying the local restaurants in Santa Maria, so I'm glad you did, as you get more of the local atmosphere of the Cape Verdian people than if you stayed on the resort all the time. Thank you for your kind words regarding my help throughout the process, I'm only to pleased to help anyone when booking their holidays. Once again, thank you for your lovely review, it makes it all worthwhile when I know that you have had a great time. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Kind regards. Paul
EmmaR937
Derry, United Kingdom
“Beautiful appartment in the sun”
Reviewed February 4, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This apartment was truly lovely and brilliant that the balcony caught the sun all day long. The kitchen is fully stocked will necessary appliance cutlery etc. We experienced a fuse issue in the kitchen after a couple of days of being there and the speed at which someone was there to help was really impressive - especially in high season! Beds were comfy, showers great pressure, apartment clean, great size telly etc etc - really cannot complain about a single thing about the apartment.

Feb 22, 2018
Dear Emma. Thank you for your lovely review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday and especially the apartment. We are always trying to make your stay in the apartment as comfortable as possible and it makes it all worthwhile when I know you have appreciated it. It was a please having you stay with us. Kind regards

Nichola D
“Lovely apartment in a lovely country”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

A few days home from my week at this lovely apartment. It has all the touches of home in a clean & tidy Holiday apartment. Air con is top notch and much needed in the heat. The sea is a stones throw & is a perfect temperature to swim.

The balcony of the apartment is the perfect place to have your morning coffee & even overlooks the sea in the distance right where the sun goes down. Perfect!

I would definitely return to this apartment.

Paul was extremely helpful giving advice on the area as well.

Nov 11, 2017
Dear Nichola.

Thank you so much for the lovely review of your stay in our apartment. I'm so please to hear you really enjoyed it and that you had such a nice holiday. It sounds as if you enjoyed chilling out on the balcony. As you will appreciate most balconies on the resort are shared but as ours is a single private one located on the first floor it is far nicer to sit and have a coffee or a drink in the evening. Thank you for your comments regarding my help, I'm only to pleased to do as much as I can to make your holiday a memorable one. Once again thank you for your kind review, it really makes it all worthwhile when I know you have enjoyed your stay. Kind regards. Paul
sandscros...
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

All the luxury without the all inclusive mentality
Just brilliant this is paradise with the most beautiful people
Thanks
Sue

Mar 24, 2017
Hi Sue

Thank you for the lovely review of your holiday. I'm so please that you had a fantastic time and you thought the apartment was luxurious. It means a lot to me when I know you have enjoyed your stay as much as you did. Kind regards.

plevey
yorkshire
“Room 441”
Reviewed March 16, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stayed at the apartment with a friend.The apartment is spacious well furnished and always plenty of hot water. The private Balcony is South facing so lovely to sit out for lunch. Would recommend.

Mar 16, 2017
Hi Yvonne.

Many thanks for your kind review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the apartment and found it spacious and that you also enjoyed the south facing private balcony for lunch. With kind regards. Paul
David E
“Superb stay”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Tortuga is a great location and great resort. The apartment is superb, relaxed, immaculate, friendly and we will go back. Loved the whole Cape Verdian relaxed culture so much so looking to buy on the island!

Feb 25, 2017
Dear David. Thank you for your kind comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed the apartment and also the resort. We are always trying our best to make sure our guests stay is a memorable one, so its very nice to hear that you have had a lovely holiday, its means a lot to us to know that you have. I will be pleased to welcome you back at any time. Kind regards. Paul
DSHill21
“Really good hotel complex. Not too busy but enough to keep you occupied.”
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The hotel complex is really good, clean, well kept, plenty of staff and not too busy. Accomodation is high quality

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 22, 2016
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our apartment and you thought the accommodation was of a high quality. We are always trying to make sure all our guests have an nice holiday in our apartment, so its nice to hear that you have.

Kind regards

Paul
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing