I was a bit put off before going by all the negative reviews but having been I can assure you for myself it was a wonderful hotel, food especially was top notch
Just a few negatives and advice because that's why you read reviews to learn from others.
1) bring your own towel, if you lose or it stolen the hotel towel its 20 Euros fine (stealing towels is quite common)
2) hotel Thompsons rep was really bad, WiFi is expensive in the hotel and she forgot to mention several other options of getting WiFi cheaply till our last day.
3) if u want to get out of the hotel and do something don't go with Thompson's there very overpriced if you want to explore the island I recomned using the family run business The Giggling Gecko much cheaper and nicer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Horizons Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Resort Boa Vista
- Royal Horizons Boa Vista Cape Verde