My boyfriend and I visited Boa Vista in June, just come back, and yes, it was awesome! Lovely view, sea and beach, also hotel was perfect, great food, friendly staff - Tanko was very very nice and also other staff in restaurant and woman on reception with short hair was great. Just one woman in bar next to reception was unfriendly and arrogant. Close to the hotel are sand dunes and also beach is great for a nice walk. Room was nice and clean, there are pools one is big and more noisy then second is in quiet area and it's great for relax. just one thing - we are both from Czech republic and evening entertainment was almost only for French peoples, that's make us quite upset, we were excepted that someone will be able to speak english, but there wasn't. very nice was evening with staff party, lovely night. There are 3 restaurants - one is normal - buffet - and two ala carte. We were in one ala carte - on Italian night and food wan't good, but on the other hand Kapverdian night was better.Nights are cold, but during day is very hot, but there is a wind so its ok. Love this place and hotel and I hope we will there next year for a holiday again, cause I miss this hotel etc. already. Can't go wrong with this.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Horizon Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Resort Boa Vista
- Royal Horizon Boa Vista Cape Verde