Stayed at the RD between the 4th-18th of September and had a brilliant time. The Hotel was just the right size for us, having previously stayed at the RUI in Sal. The location of this hotel was perfect and sea views could be seen from almost everywhere.The food was great with lots of variety. Pool beds were all taken on most days so we tended to laze on the beach which we preferred anyway. The beach was beautifull and stretched for miles. The sea was rough at times but not so strong that you couldn't go in for a swim. The entertainment staff were brilliant and so hardworking. We did the 4hr quads which was great fun and also the best way to see the island. Boa vista is quite an under developed/sleepy island so if you are a bit of a party animal then this is not the place for you. All in all, this was a perfect holiday for relaxing and I would definitely return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Horizons Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Resort Boa Vista
- Royal Horizons Boa Vista Cape Verde