Stayed here with a friend from the 13-24 November we are both 27 and what a brilliant time we had!
Food is good, lots to choose from, (try the chocolate moose!) never used the a la cart, we were happy eating in the self serve area as a group with the other guests we meet and only used the beach bar once. Although it was self serve the service for drinks were brilliant and the staff were always polite.
3 different bars to drink at but we only drank at the lobby bar in the evenings and pool bar during the day.
Rooms are huge! 2 balconies with a kitchen area. We only used part of our apartment and never used the the other balcony.
Cleanliness is brilliant! The cleaners were always cleaning the toilet areas.
Entertainment team can be annoying but after a while and if you made the effort to interact they were a good laugh!
Make sure you have pictures done! Those boys can be annoying but they do brill photos and like the entertainment team can be a good laugh!
Pool is cold and salt water but lovely to cool off in when it's really hot!
The sea can be very ruff but is lovely and warm and the beach is amazing.
There is some trips but we only did the catamaran.
Overall this place is beautiful and very relaxing with not much to do apart from sun bathe and read which is what we wanted so if your after activities theres not much here.
Met some lovely people including staff and really enjoyed just relaxing.
Go have a good time!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Horizons Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Resort Boa Vista
- Royal Horizons Boa Vista Cape Verde