I travelled with friendship travel for two weeks over the christmas and new year, I'd read all the reviews and had a good idea what to expect.If you want somewhere to chill out for a couple of weeks with very friendly staff and a great location I would certainly recommend it.The beach is fabulous and although the sea can be very rough they use a flag system to let you now when its safe.The food was excellent with plenty of choice I only used the a' la carte restaraunt once and although the service was good I found the food in the buffet was better.They really pushed the boat out on Christmas day and new years eve and created a brilliant atmosphere for the kids and adults alike.The animation team were great and not to pushy its a shame they don't have more equipment for some of the activities such as the shooting and archery as these tended to drag on for to long.The entertainment was a bit hit and miss some of the shows were really good and some poor to the point of being embarrassing. I would have liked more in the way of live music as an alternative around the pool bar or in the conference centre were we spent seeing the new year in.The fact that I was there with friendship travel was definetly a bonus our rep steve was a great host and it was a laugh a minute.This place has the potential to be the perfect destination just a few little improvements such as heating the pool and improving the entertainment and I would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista hotel combines all of the exoticism of Cape Verde and Africa with the services of a 5-star resort. Located on the sea front in Chaves, this is a hotel designed for couples and families with children. From the rooms and suites at the Club Boa Vista hotel you will enjoy a truly magical setting with the scent of the Atlantic Ocean. This hotel offers a wide range of facilities and services that will add lots of fun to your stay. These include free Wi-Fi, a children’s pool, a marvellous beach with sun loungers, SPA Sensations, all inclusive, Miniclub (ages 4 to 7), Maxiclub (ages 8 to 12), two outdoor saltwater pools, covered pool, Jacuzzi, fitness room, Convention Centre, fitness centre, water sports, two restaurants and no less than six bars, including a nightclub. If you want to experience the exoticism of Cape Verde, the Club Boa Vista hotel is the place to do it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Club Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista Cape Verde