“Exquisite croissant”

Dining options: Breakfast
Johnsburg, New York
“Exquisite croissant”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My favorite place to stop in on a lazy afternoon, or after skiing at Gore. To quality bakery, a good healthy lunch, good coffee and pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012

Schroon Lake, New York
“pastries-yum”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I just needed a little something to get me through shopping & ventured into Cafe Sarah's . What a treat-- had a delicious soup & a pastry & I was very content!

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“A great place for a quick meal”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

After driving for many hours in the Adirondack wilderness, one come's upon North Creek, where
Sarah's Cafe offers a wonderful respite. She offer's cappuccino and latte, panini's, and other delectables. We had an excellent curried chicken sandwich, a very good panini, washed down with a flavorful cappuccino. Local newspapers, and an easy-going atmosphere all add to the excellent food.

• Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“A lovely discovery :)”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Everything was excellent but a special recommendation of their chocolate milk. Very refreshing after a long day of hike

Visited July 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Our friends have a house in Johnsburg, and we've driven by Cafe Sarah every time we come for a visit, and every time I've wanted to check it out. We finally got our chance this time, and I must say they went above and beyond my expectations. The iced mocha was fabulous, as was the cranberry muffin with honey I ordered. But they really did right by my husband, who is not the habitual coffee drinker I am. They brought his cappucchino in one of their mugs and his breakfast burrito was made-to-order. The seating area is comfortable and kitschy--perfect for the surroundings. We very nearly bought a shirt on our way out, we enjoyed it so much. Definitely check it out for breakfast or a pick-me-up.

Oh, and they were making pies when we were there that looked absolutely fabulous.

• Visited August 2012