“Very Nice Stay NEW OWNER!”

Black Mountain Lodge
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in North Creek
GreenLeadersSilver level
Caroga Lake NY
“Very Nice Stay NEW OWNER!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I'd suggest you Ignore the negative posts. A New Owner took over late fall. I had great stay! Yes there is Wi-Fi ask the owner for the password. Yes There is cable Direct TV. Yes there was a coffee pot w/coffee and tea. My Room was very Clean, bed was firm (I liked) really hot shower, Extra pillows and blankets. The Owner was Very Nice and on site if you needed anything. After skiing sitting by the fireplace in the pub with adjoining restaurant with reasonable priced food excellent craft beer on tap. Food was very good this motel certainly met my needs. It's not fancy but it's all I needed after skiing. Nice to check in and walk under cover to the restaurant & pub! I'll be back when fishing hiking starts! It's Very close to Gore Mt skiing, Rafting, fishing, Hiking in the Gore Mt Region. Ask Mark the owner and you shall receive! thanks Mark!

Room Tip: My room was #18 it was very quiet, I did not hear any traffic or adjoining room noise!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank ADKMEL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here during a ski trip. This was a nice little motel that is very affordable and only 3 miles from Gore Mountain. It's a typical motel lodge, so if that's the type of place you're looking for, I recommend Black Mountain Lodge. The room was clean and warm, and the bed was comfortable. Besides the affordability and great location, another great thing about this place is that there's a wonderful restaurant/bar on the premises. The buffalo wings and beef on weck were especially good, and we weren't surprised to learn that both the owner and chef are from Buffalo. My boyfriend and I will definitely stay here again if we come up to ski Gore again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area
No photo provided
Route 9 Budget Inn
#2 of 2 in Warrensburg

Been to Black Mountain Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Black Mountain Lodge

Property: Black Mountain Lodge
Address: Route 8, North Creek, NY 12853
Location: United States > New York > North Creek
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in North Creek
Hotel Class:2 star — Black Mountain Lodge 2*
We are a full service destination Lodge in the Adirondack Mountains. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Black Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Black Mountain Hotel North Creek