“Nummy coffee”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Seems like the only place for miiiiiiiiles where you can get a decent cup of coffee. We liked the craftsmanship that went into our drinks.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I ate lunch here after work. I ordered a make your own sandwich of italian white bread, roasted turkey, pepperoni, american cheese, lettuce, and bacon. To go along with that I got sparkling spiced cider. The sandwich was the best I had had in years and the cider was great. I definitely plan on eating there again.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

A little more casual than what we were hoping for. Staff was playing music a bit loud and singing along which was kind of cute but could be a bit annoying after a while. Simple straight forward menu. Food was fresh. Both had wraps. (Mostly sandwiches and wraps and some soups and chili) I had chicken salad wrap with apples and bacon. Couldn't taste the bacon at all- think they forgot it but I was okay with that as the apples tasted very fresh and they utilized nice fresh greens as well. "With fruit" was kind of a joke- more a garrnish. Very paper thin slice of canteloupe cut into thirds. Oh well. Next time I will take the chips. (Choice was chips or fruit as a side) Husband had buffalo chicken wrap and it was dripping and a bit messy but perhaps that is the nature of the beast. Anyway he thought it was also good. Wraps by themselves were filling. Does not take credit card which is important to know ahead of time. Non alcoholic drinks very basic. I just took water as I was not tempted by anything. If I was hungry and passing through this would deliver a very satisfying lunch. If I wanted something a bit more imaginative or relaxing sit down I would eat elsewhere. We stuck our heads into Copperfield Inn (Trappers Tavern) to see the lunch menu and found the prices about a dollar or two more per entree but also with more offerings and a nicer atmosphere.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have had the opportunity to eat at many different establishments throughout the Northeast. This is one of the best, the locals recommend the food here and they are right it, is a good place for lunch or breakfast. Have now eaten here several times and have not yet been disappointed.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

As everyone else has noted, the sandwiches are great. When we were there they had their house-made roast beef with Blue cheese and red onions. In the right weather the deck is great and has a view of the right side of Gore.